Forum » Forums Page:
Topics
0 Replies
28th Jul 2013 by: gamerzreich
Forum » Forums Page:
RSS Feed
Roster

Roster

No members are in this roster right now.
Donate

Donate

Events
Recent Topics
Donations
gamerzreich
28th Jul 2013 · Last

Top Posters
rayshcactu
15 posts

Donations
Click here to donate -------->  https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi- ... 7c965120dd5a9b6ad0e3
Please read all information below

I would like to provide some more information about the donation process.
Donations are what keep this server running. Without donations, we do not have the funding to keep the servers operational month-to-month. We would like to raise AT LEAST $25/month, but hope for more. If we can exceed our goal we most likely will put up more servers in a variety of games. Now, you may have some questions about donating and we will try to answer them the best we can.

Pricing:

VIP Type Price VIP Length (in months) In-game Money you recieve Pointshop Points you recieve
Bronze $5 1 $500,000 500
Silver $15 3 $1,500,000 1,500
Gold $25 6 $2,500,000 2,500
Platium $50 12 $10,000,000 10,000

FAQ:

Why should I donate to Gamerz Reich?
  • The reason you should donate to GR is because our server(s) run off of donations. We need them to keep everything operational from month-to-month.

What do I get for donating?
  • For donating you will receive VIP in our servers. This will give you advantages about the normal player such as more jobs, special printers, and more perks that will be added throughout the life of our server(s)! You will also recieve in game money and points for the poinshop!

What do I do after I donate?
  • As soon as you donate please email us at GamerzReich@gmail.com including the following:
      your  Steam ID
    1. the paypal email you donated with (for confirmation that you were the one that donated)
    2. and the amount you donated.We need this information in order to make you a VIP and to verify that you were the individual that donated.

I Donated, but why am I not a VIP yet?
  • We ask that you please allow us a few days to make you VIP. We have to make sure that the donation transfer is complete.

Can I get kicked/banned while I am VIP?
  • Yes, you are still a player and can get kicked and banned. You probably won't be banned for a long amount of time or permaban, you can still be ban for a few weeks. This will count as your VIP time so follow the rules!
NO REFUNDS 

Click here to donate ------>  https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi- ... 7c965120dd5a9b6ad0e3